Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things that should cease to be

1. Gym lame-os - Dude, it's bad enough that you actually choose to wear a wife beater every time you work out at the university gym, but constantly looking at yourself flexing in the mirror? Really?

2. Facebook guerrillas - STOP TRYING TO FORCE ME INTO ADDING YOUR APPLICATIONS TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE! I do not want to help you with your next poker move, I don't want to join your virtual ninja club, and I sure as shit don't want to make every bit of information on my Facebook page available to the shady turds who create these ridiculous programs.

3. Mike Huckabee's Constitutional analysis - The fact that you actually said the Second Amendment is as important as the First should disqualify you from any further involvement in any level of politics whatsoever. You are an embarrassment to yourself, plus your wife looks like Bigfoot.

4. Dudes wearing flipflops in public on a daily basis - This is simply inexcusable and I'm campaigning to make the criminal punishment of such behavior a focus of the 2008 general election.

5. "America's Next Top Model" - As if it weren't bad enough that this abortion of reality television even exists, apparently it and its dumb ugly women are on television at all times. And would anyone really be that upset if Tyra Banks got hit by a bus? I submit to you that they would not.

6. R&B music. Is there anything worse than this whiny ear pollution? Sweet Moses this shit is awful. There is NO way anyone listens to this crap on purpose.

3 comments:

E. McPan said...

I was with you until the America's Next Top Model thing. Although I admit, the quality has gone down.

Parad0x said...

I'm a flop fan myself, buddy. :)

Justice Moustache said...

well then shame on you