Friday, June 20, 2008

List of people you don't want representing you if you're facing a life sentence

Number one on the list is this guy. This is actually the final video of a four-part series on Youtube. It's unbefuckinglievable how long this judge allows this to languish on (I think the first clip starts at around 10:30 or so). I'd venture to say 95% of judges would put an end to this nonsense within the first 90 seconds.

Nevada, I present to you your tax dollars at work!




Sweet holy Moses I can't even imagine how the client must feel during this floundering ordeal.

3 comments:

J.B. said...

the .075 residual from last night!! residual at 1:30 pm! how drunk was this man? I hope i don't mix my stories up so the judge doesn't catch me wasted in court!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to blog this for a while. I found it last year while "researching" for law school.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out court wasn't that exciting.

Anonymous said...

Would like to take a photo screenshot on the iPad? Just choose the House button and then Sleep/Wake. Your screen will flash as well as a simply clicking audio will arise. This lets you realize that your apple ipad has taken a screenshot. All pictures are quickly stored within the Photograph art gallery. From here, it is possible to perspective or send out those to other folks if you want. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Cort5y656e[/url]