Thursday, January 26, 2012

Don't call it a comeback! (Because maybe I won't actually come back).

After scrolling through and deleting over 900 spam comments, the majority of which were written in some sort of Chinaman symbol script (yes, yes--"Asian-American" is the preferred nomenclature, Dude), I have taken the first step towards getting this thing back in action.

Against all odds I am still employed, and there have been many other things going on, but I'm going to make an effort to get this thing cranking again (just like I have promised a few times before over the past ~5 years)...

Cheerio!

6 comments:

Boarding Schools India said...

The Central Govt. is reimbursing Children Education Allowancefor its employees up to Rs.15,000/- per Annam.

Anti Money Laundering said...

It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.

Strategy Consulting said...

It's always better for you to have a spam filter so that you won't be having a hard time deleting spammy comments.

Unknown said...

Browsing through google, considering law very much so for university, came across this and may I just compliment your excellent use of a Lebowski reference. Love it.

tonsil stones removal said...

those people don't have any plans of interacting. just pure spamming.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to
trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Also visit my web site :: removal chemical