Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAACK (for better or for worse)

Although it is against my better professional judgment to once again take up the reigns of this rambling mess, I feel empty inside without it. Plus, the 120-character Twitter allotment isn't nearly enough room for the daily rants I have in my head.

It's been quite a journey since I began this blog in January 2007 in an effort to distract myself from the idea of suicide while I waited my first semester law school grades. But, law students everywhere, hear this: consider this proof that you too can get through law school (and maybe even with a decent GPA), graduate, get a job, and study for and pass the bar exam (all at a cost to you of a mere six-figure debt!). And if that doesn't sound like 3+ years of sexy fun, then I just don't know what sexy fun is anymore.

Someone recently accused me of being "the grumpiest Facebook status updater ever." I have been called this (and worse) by many people, and not just recently. And I kind of take a shine to it. But whatever the underlying psychological reasons may be, I need an outlet to bash the moronic things I encounter or observe on a daily basis... so let's get to it.

A sportswriter / general shennanigan-haver pal Twittered today regarding the Gilbert Arenas suspension:

"Arenas suspended indefinitely. That sound you hear is Earl Boykins crawling out of a duffle bag."

No comments: