Monday, March 24, 2008

Petfinder.com

With the insane number of dogs out there for adoption in every shape, size, color, and breed you could possibly imagine, I am a staunch advocate against buying one from a breeder. It blows my mind that people will actually choose to pay, for instance, $1000 or more for a yipping 3-lb rat dog.

I've been considering getting a[nother] dog for quite a while now, and whilst searching for something to keep me from studying last night, I stumbled upon this little guy. The wheels are in motion...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh, he's so cute! i'll get you some peanut butter for those lonely nights in your apartment. it's a gift for the dog really. pet-o-phile.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared of the person who left the other comment here....sadly, I know him....which it makes it that much more scary.

In other news, GET THIS DOG NOW.